Bitfury B8 Black edition is a Bitfury product with a 55 TH/s Reliable Hashrate and a lowest noise level on the market. It was specially designed for private use in residential and office buildings with strict requirements for sound pollution.
Bitfury B8 Black edition is an ultra silent energy efficient and high performance ASIC for Quiet Bitcoin Mining. It contains 6 heatsinked hashboards and total of 576 full custom 16nm Bitfury ASIC chips, Bitfury B8 provides unmatched hashrate!
Jul 22-25, 2019(sold out!) Aug 19-22, 2019(sold out!)
- Sep 16-19, 2019 - price 2300$ (ex. VAT)
- Oct 14-17, 2019 - price 2000$ (ex. VAT)
- Hashrate: 55 TH/s ±5% (nominal)
- Power Efficiency: variable, 0.11 J/GH (nominal)
- Power Consumption: variable, 5.6 KW (max)
- Noise level: 73 dB
The standard equipment of this miner includes two built-in high-performance PSU: Eltek Flatpack2 HE 48V/3000W with superior efficiency up to 96.5%.
Two standard 16A sockets are required for connecting power supply units.
Bitfury B8 Black edition is a quietest and most powerful ASIC miner that can be used in apartment or office, where noise is a serious concern. The newest design, as well as completely unique fans were used to create this device for Bitcoin mining.
- 576 Bitfury 16nm BF16BTC8162 ASIC chips
- Upgradable design
- Ultra Silent Mining
- Proprietary Bitfury string power design
- Variable DC voltage for variable efficiency
- Proprietary Bitfury mining software running on Debian Linux
- Datacenter management software
- 90 days warranty, starting the delivery date
Dimensions and Weight
- Form factor: Rack (6U)
- H × W × D: 19” × 17.32” × 25.6” (270 × 440 × 650 mm)
- Weight: 37 kgs
|Hashrate||55 TH/s ±5% (nominal)|
|Power consumption||6.6 KW (max)|
|Power efficiency||110 mJ/GH (nominal)|
Bitfury B8 Black edition
- Brands Bitfury
- Product Code: B80418
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2,300.00